Wi-Fi and Networking
Cagenio can design and deliver robust Wi-Fi and wired-networking across homes and properties of ANY size; inside and outside.
Every homeowner wants a robust and reliable network infrastructure. Unfortunately, "consumer-grade" equipment has neither the range nor the capacity for larger homes and properties. But the greater challenge is finding someone to install the system correctly. Cagenio's founder is an Electrical Engineer with decades of experience in Corporate IT. Cagenio will install the appropriate equipment and ensure that everyone has a fast connection, at a fraction of the price of our competitors.
Cagenio has the ability to run a high-speed internet connection from building to building over a "wireless bridge" at distances up to 10 miles for under $750. Call for details.
All installations need:
- One Router
- One Controller
- At least one PoE Ethernet Switch
- One Access Point for every 1,200 to 1,500 square feet (but it depends on the house layout and construction materials)
- Fiber optical cable (the ultimate connection, but only necessary in special circumstances)
- Ethernet wire (by far the most common)
- Coax (cable TV) wire. Existing Coax can be used in locations that lack existing Ethernet cabling and where installing it is not possible. Using Coax requires the use of "MoCA" adapters to convert Ethernet to Coax and vice-versa.
- Power-line adapters allow Ethernet signals to run over the house electrical wiring. This is a very last resort, not particularly reliable and only recommended for short term use.
Cagenio exclusively uses Ubiquiti products for network security, wired and wireless networks.